Kimmie and her friend at Field Day Festival in London. Kimmie is a model and a stylist who is in her third year at fashion school.
No I haven't had a trip to London. My lovely friend Noni who works and plays in London is kindly sending me photos of the stylish people she sees around. My inspiration for this blog came from international blogs and fashion, so it's great to be able to feature stylish cats from different locations.
Photo: Noni Yolande and Caz Brown

9 comments:
wow!!
her eyes are beautiful! as Tyra would say, she's 'smizing' (smiling with her eyes). So much power behind them!
http://quenchfab.blogspot.com
Beautiful eyes indeed!
Add your link in my blog already. :)
xoxo
Remedy Rouge
Both girls look gorgeous! And I just came back from London last week. Everyone dresses so well!
Stunning. I kind of wish I had a more intersting eye color
gorgeous!!!
let's link it up? i'm adding and following you right after im done writing this comment :D
xx
The collar detail on that dress is phenom!!!
Stylin' indeed....
ouuu nice models:)
i wish i had my eyes like that... boring brown/black eyes me :(
Post a Comment