Alissa



Alissa is planning to move to New York (hopefully) early next year.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ypu look so good! You are very beautiful and have really great style! amazing blog! Following you! follow back if u wish!!It would be great!

http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

hee hee...videos are surprisingly quicker and easier than i imagined. yes, the shoes are easy. feel a little herman munster and i get nose bleeds from the altitude :-)

i like alissa's look--rocking the dark lip!

la recessionista said...

Oh I love this girl and the pic. Nice nice nice !!! And the make up is amazing yet surprising !

Anonymous said...

Soft pink is so pretty. Love how she toughens it up a bit with the shoes and lipstick.

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love the lipstick!

Great blog, I found you through IFB's buddy group ^_^

Anonymous said...

Her style is so so beautiful! Note to self: buy black lipstick.

Thanks for joining the buddy group on IFB!

I love this blog, the more and more I go through your content the more hooked I get ha

Nesha,
http://thebuttonowl.tumblr.com/

Jessie said...

Yeah the lip colour is rad eh. If anyone's looking for the same colour go for Mac in Cyber. It's amazing!