Is that two scarves she's wearing or just one? Either way I love that color and pattern together.
The scarf or scarves, though I do think it's only one, really lift the rest of the outfit. It's a fab colour and pattern for a nice relaxed look.www.arashmazinani.com
i LOVE her dress. need one like that for summer. nz misses you, especially with the kiwi summer coming up! keep up the great posts.
the dress looks pretty cool - and i'm a fan of her hairstyle - love it!..love your pictures..
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Is that two scarves she's wearing or just one? Either way I love that color and pattern together.
The scarf or scarves, though I do think it's only one, really lift the rest of the outfit. It's a fab colour and pattern for a nice relaxed look.
www.arashmazinani.com
i LOVE her dress. need one like that for summer. nz misses you, especially with the kiwi summer coming up! keep up the great posts.
the dress looks pretty cool - and i'm a fan of her hairstyle - love it!
..love your pictures..
Post a Comment