Yvonne



Yvonne loves makeup, wearing black and Assin (an Australian boutique which stock their namesake label and luxury designer brands such as Lanvin and Dior Homme). I like that she is dressed entirely in black; it makes her purple tips that much more surprising! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She get's my nod as she likes lanvin. But on a more serious note it is quite a dark look but it makes the purple in her pop nicely.

www.arashmazinani.com

Render Sublime said...

Agreed, I really love the pop of colour in her hair!

http://ficklesense.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

Hi Jessie,

I have been meaning to tell you this for sometime - I think that your photos are wonderful.
After seeing you photograph at the Twenty-Seven Names launch at G.A.G. I was surprised at how easy your blog was to track down (in the least creepy way possible!!). It was a pleasant sight to see familiar faces from Wellington also featured in other posts.
Keep up the lovely work!

Rachel

Lee Oliveira said...

Hi Jessie, So funny because I only came across your blog the other day just quickly and wanted to make comment. I really like your photographs. Finally found another street style photographer in Sydney. Hooray.

LOx