Sophie is looking forward to taking a road trip through southern America next year, making her way through the south in a beat-up car with friends. I love that Sophie has paired two pale shades together, it creates a perfectly casual look. It's refreshing to see such a range in colour combination's in fashion lately, patterns with patterns, pastel on pastel, brights and neutrals..
7 comments:
she has amazing style.
simple and beautiful!!
I've learned to appreciate the clean, basic looks. Now I get just as excited to see a nice clean and chic look. Sophie looks great
love the texture of her shirt. it seems so soft
beautiful and full of character... i'd love ^___^
Love,
Beny Ricardo Sadewo
http://www.purple-snap.com/
I love her neutral palette and the softness of the entire outfit.
www.arashmazinani.com
Your blog is beautiful))) I like it!!!
Aaaw I love her outfit! Very cute :)
http://ficklesense.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment