Amazing, I love the clashing colours of her hair and her lipstick. I wonder what hair dye she used, I need it!www.blahblahbecky.co.uk
She is amazing! The way the brightness of her hair and lips is pulled back by the khaki is perfect.
She is AMAZING!! Her hair colour with that lip colour is perfect. Love it!! P.s. I featured your blog on my blog a little while ago. I really love it!http://ficklesense.blogspot.com/
Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, I bookmarked it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Amazing, I love the clashing colours of her hair and her lipstick. I wonder what hair dye she used, I need it!
www.blahblahbecky.co.uk
She is amazing! The way the brightness of her hair and lips is pulled back by the khaki is perfect.
She is AMAZING!! Her hair colour with that lip colour is perfect. Love it!! P.s. I featured your blog on my blog a little while ago. I really love it!
http://ficklesense.blogspot.com/
Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, I bookmarked it.
Post a Comment