I just found your blog and I love your photos. This is hands down my favorite street style blog! It seems there is something effortlessly cool about Australian fashion. We could use more of it here in NYC.
holy tomoli! your photography is insane. this is definately my favourite australian street style blog. this girl is stunning. she looks like this after finishing dance class? ahah wow. x.
7 comments:
I love how you captured these shots, so natural :) (not that I don't love your others, these just speak differently!)
Your site is a huuuuuge inspiration for me... keep doing what you do girl! I love stopping by everyday :)
:: Farrah @ DISTRIKMODE ::
nice pics! so beautiful
http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/
I just found your blog and I love your photos. This is hands down my favorite street style blog! It seems there is something effortlessly cool about Australian fashion. We could use more of it here in NYC.
At least she's earned those amazing legs then, I was about to think bitter, jealous thoughts!
Love her hair too.
♥ www.blahblahbecky.co.uk
Oh my god, those legs! I love her outfit (not the shoes, though). But ... damn, those legs! I need to start dancing.
holy tomoli! your photography is insane.
this is definately my favourite australian street style blog.
this girl is stunning. she looks like this after finishing dance class? ahah wow. x.
Post a Comment