Hermione



Taken down an alleyway in Melbourne, this photo makes me miss the eclectic city. I love Sydney, but Melbourne has a certain quality which you just can't find here. Narrow bars down lane-ways, boutiques hidden two levels up, rooftop views, long necks, indie kids everywhere... It's interesting and intellectual, whereas Sydney is beautiful and refined. Of course, it's not really that black and white, but you get the idea.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great background. I also love melbourne! Are you a photographer as your job? That would be awesome.

http://fashionablecelebs.wordpress.com

jae said...

I check out your blog daily, but just realized that I'm not following you! (going to do that after this comment!)

I know what mean, quoting Kitty Flanigan here(7PM Project haha), when she said that Sydney is like the pretty girl who lacks personality, yet melbourne is like the ugly girl who has so much personality that it just becomes amazing hahahaha.

though I may just be a tad biased since I'm from melbourne myself!

Love that girls top though!

Em and G said...

yay melbourne! i roam those alleyways every day. shes gorgeous!

http://arctic-wolf.blogspot.com/

Vk Ng said...

I completely agree with your opinion on the whole Sydney/Melbourne thing. I do see a lot mroe indie kids here than in Sydney, but both are such beautiful cities.