Sophia



Sophia is moving back home to Sweden next month, after three years in studying in Sydney. I'm such a fan of the lightweight trench at the moment, it's perfect for the transition into autumn. I love the little touch of colour on Sophia's printed tee, and how amazing is her bronze belt?

If you're so inclined you can stalk me on facebook here. Read what I tweet here. And follow me on bloglovin' here.

12 comments:

nb said...

I have my eye on that sass & bide belt - but in silver, of course.

I love how her hair gives her the tiniest hint of a halo.

Iulia Romana said...

I JUST LOVE HER MINIMALISTIC BRONZE BELT. She is the perfect example that less is more.

Unknown said...

I'm totally straight but I'm in love with this girl!!

www.blahblahbecky.co.uk

Unknown said...

Anyone know a metalworker who can fashion me that belt? What a look-she totally owns this.

Un peu altruiste said...

The belt and shoes make this. Europeans have such good style ;)

WENDY said...

Beatiful styling, love the bronzed belt especially. It adds solidity and structure to the flowy outfit <3

Down This Road said...

um i'm quite speechless... she is absolutely gorgeous and her outfit is ahhmaze!! love!!!

B xx
http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au

marie said...

she's really beautiful!

Elisabeth said...

WOOOOW

We are Marbled said...

I completely love her look so beautiful!!!!

Xx

Wearemarbled.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

wow what a babe. You have been getting some amazing shots on Oxford lately x

NATALIA. said...

nfjnvjsnsj!!!!!!!
- Please excuse my keyboard outburst but this girl is so stunning!!
xx

http://rememberforget-blog.blogspot.com/