Svea



Svea is an architecture's assistant. I love the simplicity of this. Denim, leather and a white tee - the perfect combination! Cotton jersey and leather are my most loved fabrics, they are both so comfortable so yet sexy. And how incredible is her beautifully supple leather jacket?!

Oh and by the way, I've decided to step it up a notch in the online world and join facebook and twitter.

You can follow me on facebook here. And read what I tweet here.

7 comments:

Elisabeth said...

love this look xx

rouli said...

cool post and blog:)

Dorota said...

Hi,I really love your blog,
very inspiring!
I have starting blogging as well,please visit me:

www.jewellerybijou.com

thanks
Dorota

Tamy & Yasmin said...

This look is amazing, her jacket is all of good. i love the photos you take, the person is always so stylish ans well dresses! :D

xxxx Tamy

Lee Oliveira said...

Love the casual look.. sometimes simplicity stands out more.
Love her biker jacket
Lee x

Down This Road said...

simply stunning! that jacket is to die for! loove!
B xx

Vintage Rules said...

Love this look