BAG! BAG! Hello! BAG!!!!
Sorry to appear crazy, but...that bag.
I totally want that bag!!!adelaidelaundry.com
Everything is by 3.1 Phillip Lim Men's F/W 10
Want his job, want his clothes!I'm so into the quilted fabric, the colours, the layers. WICKED!
Very 3.1 Phillip Lim indeed.Obsessed with oversized bag.Great style he hasLee x
I simply adore the bag ♥ The fabric is unexpectedly shiny !
Just Love!
His outfit is perfect
oh my!!!! falling in love with brian indeed!MILK BLOG
Post a Comment
10 comments:
BAG! BAG! Hello! BAG!!!!
Sorry to appear crazy, but...that bag.
I totally want that bag!!!
adelaidelaundry.com
Everything is by 3.1 Phillip Lim Men's F/W 10
Want his job, want his clothes!
I'm so into the quilted fabric, the colours, the layers. WICKED!
Very 3.1 Phillip Lim indeed.
Obsessed with oversized bag.
Great style he has
Lee x
I simply adore the bag ♥ The fabric is unexpectedly shiny !
Just Love!
His outfit is perfect
oh my!!!! falling in love with brian indeed!
MILK BLOG
Post a Comment