love the hair I'm following you now ! please follow me back too :)http://www.ohmydior.org/
Ooh, yes amazing coat and short but loving those shoes too!www.blahblahbecky.co.ukPlease vote for me in Westfield London's SS11 style competition! Just click like! ♥
The pattern/texture of that coat looks really interesting and I do like her shoes.Leex
what is with north beach kids coming to sydney to study fashion? there are millions of us!
great blog!! love every single post! :)def. following!xxfashionbit
lovely look!xx
Loving the coat, but really lusting after those boots.The Heartbreak
Post a Comment
7 comments:
love the hair I'm following you now ! please follow me back too :)
http://www.ohmydior.org/
Ooh, yes amazing coat and short but loving those shoes too!
www.blahblahbecky.co.uk
Please vote for me in Westfield London's SS11 style competition! Just click like! ♥
The pattern/texture of that coat looks really interesting and I do like her shoes.
Lee
x
what is with north beach kids coming to sydney to study fashion? there are millions of us!
great blog!! love every single post! :)
def. following!
xx
fashionbit
lovely look!
xx
Loving the coat, but really lusting after those boots.
The Heartbreak
Post a Comment