Monica is a stylist for Sportsgirl. I had no idea, but Sportsgirl have a studio out the back of their Pitt St store which anyone can visit for a free hour session. I'm really digging Monica's striped top and bright pants, it's the perfect combination. Colour is definitely my new season love.
7 comments:
I sense a little Prada inspo in the use of colour, stripes and the hair.
Like it-bold and attention grabbing without being try-hard.
I love how she put everything together. Plus her shoes and necklace are amazinggg.
caseofcait.blogspot.com
In theory this shouldn't work but on her it just does.
Love her and love your blog.
I wish I had her job. So awesome.
http://fashionablecelebs.wordpress.com/
i am in love with the pants already!!
xx
fashionbit
Thanks guys!If you like this please follow my blog.
Great blog Jessie!
http://monicacamonicaca.blogspot.com/
Oh Jesus I have died and gone to heaven. BEST outfit I've seen on anyone in, like, a decade. So thanks!
LOOOOVE your blog!
xLouise
Post a Comment