In theory, the idea of black and blonde hair sounds questionable, yet on Jade it seems to work. Her feathery cut and two-tone colour is just the right amount of bad-ass rebellion and cool. I'm always envious of girls like Jade who can rock any hair colour and look so casually awesome. I've been the same shade of blonde for the past 22 years, so I like to live vicariously through those more adventurous than myself. Although the current issue of Yen (Eliza Humble has pink hair on the cover) is making me think it's time to branch out.


8 comments:
could be the new balayage
love this look
www.geenafashion.blogspot.com
This whole outfit is perfection. Simple, clean lines, vintage, modern, bad ass - and just freakin' awesome! I want everything she's wearing!!
thisiswhati’dwear
i love her haircut, glasses & shoes :)
i love the sneaky bare ankle with pants and boots, wantt! x
http://girlonshuffle.blogspot.com/
Is she the girl that works at General? I swear I watch her walk past my work everyday and I envy how darn cool she is.
love the shoes. cool look!
I hear yah on this post- I'd like to be more daring with my hair (& style). On her, the colors she's rocking work! In fact, her style rocks. You have to admire photos like these! xx from Soleil
http://sharpthreads.blogspot.com/
THATS MY GIRL!
Post a Comment