Jess


Jess's white hat is so crisp and summery, it makes a little nostalgic for the beautiful Sydney sun. It feels like the has temperature dropped significantly in a matter of days, although in saying that, it's hardly freezing. I'm actually looking forward to my first Sydney winter; it's cold enough to wear coats and fur but not so cold that you have to wear three layers underneath and walk out looking like an Eskimo.

I love how Jess's blazer rests so casually on her shoulders; definitely the chic way to wear a jacket. I'm yet to master it so effortlessly, I think the trick is to ditch your handbag and pretend your so carefree you don't need anything but what fits in your hand.

4 comments:

Ben said...

Hi , just came across your blog love it we will follow it on bloglovin we are an Online Clothing Store based in Byron Bay and it is so good to see a quality Australian based fashion blog well done.

Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

I love this photo! She is captured so beautifully. The white hat looks perfect with this cape.

Nicolette said...

I've just found your blog and I absolutely love it! I love how the blue ribbon on her hat matches her blazer.

http://cupofnicolatte.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

lovely
www.fashiontryo.blogspot.com