Nicole from Gary Pepper Vintage is one of the many (amazing) bloggers I've met this week. Not only is she a complete babe, but the biggest sweetheart as well. She's been rocking some killer looks this week, catching the eye of Tommy Ton and Phil Oh on more than one occasion.

8 comments:
So loving her heels! Hope your having a blast at Rafw, your pics so far look amazing. Love your stuff. Miss seeing Wellington folks though.
youngredviolets.blogspot.com
Stunning girl and beautiful outfit!
x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
she has an amazing style always :)
pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
ah RAFW is looking amazing!
and nicole has such good style
abby & bex
Love her style! I have been keeping an eye on her on Harper's Bazaar Street Style for RAFW and she has some amazing outfits.
Love Nicole's style. I am such a fan of hers. She always knows how to make things work.
amazing outfit, love how you use your maxi (:
Love from mie - miedina.blogspot.com
such a great shot of nicole. whattastunner!
i'd like to invite you and your readers to stop by and enter my giveaway:
fromblank.blogspot.com
Post a Comment