Awesome!! My friends are super stylin'! x
oh dear god, what a faboosh set of photos! i adore every single one, Ellery, c&m, droooool!
The shoes in the first picture are way to cool.. Give me!
Oh,I love those shoes on the third picture.Also,her haircut is so cool,Its a pity I am not brave enough to have it myself.
so amaze!! and how fuckin hot is micah?!!! love!xxhttp://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/
the ellery shoes have always been a favourite of mine!-fb X
Isn't Micah just fabulous?lee x
I've been into collecting dorky pins & brooches, so that photo, I'm aloving! xx from Soleilhttp://sharpthreads.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Awesome!!
My friends are super stylin'! x
oh dear god, what a faboosh set of photos! i adore every single one, Ellery, c&m, droooool!
The shoes in the first picture are way to cool.. Give me!
Oh,I love those shoes on the third picture.Also,her haircut is so cool,Its a pity I am not brave enough to have it myself.
so amaze!! and how fuckin hot is micah?!!! love!
xx
http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/
the ellery shoes have always been a favourite of mine!
-fb X
Isn't Micah just fabulous?
lee x
I've been into collecting dorky pins & brooches, so that photo, I'm aloving! xx from Soleil
http://sharpthreads.blogspot.com
Post a Comment