Joel is the Editor of online lifestyle magazine Academy For Men. I'm newly acquainted with the magazine, and I'm pretty impressed with the caliber of content. The magazine has a raw, yet sophisticated approach to fashion that I can really relate to. Although online magazine's can never replace the allure of tangible pages fresh off the print, they allow young creatives to have a voice and diversify the world of publishing - which can only be a good thing.
During fashion week, one of my friends attended a show with me, and was less than impressed by the black-clad, drapey style other guys were sporting. He asked me what kind of look I considered stylish on men, and I ended up showing him this photo of Joel. In my opinion, there's nothing better than a guy in a good coat, a white tee (or preferably a white shirt) and chinos. I'm digging Joel's relaxed vibe, but I could also imagine this outfit in a more tailored style.


No comments:
Post a Comment