Impossibly chic but not at all fussy, I love everything about this. A camel coat is a winter classic, and the cut of Leticia's is amazing. The simple tailoring creates the perfect slouch, and the folded-back sleeves and pin-tucked hem is just the right amount of detail. I'm digging the mid-length of Leticia's geometric print dress; the pleats fall so effortlessly and create such a great shape. That said, it's really all about the accessories - the sultry Ellery cat-eye sunglasses and vibrant Celine heels. If I could skip around in any coloured heels, these would be it.


11 comments:
those delicate neon heels are the perfect unexpected touch!
Ah, Leticia Dare...she always wears the most amazing outfits. She has all of the 'must have' pieces at any given time...
x
the coat's divine. and cat eyes, gimme gimme!
The coat! The dress! The sunnies! Those shoooes! You'd never think all would work sooo well together as they clearly do, wow. Great snap lovely lady x
Loving everything about her and it's nice to see fullness; an image full of style. Now I'm off to find my cat-eye sunnies xx from Soleil
http://sharpthreads.blogspot.com/
ohh i was looking at those heels in david jones... but i opted for some cheaper... alot cheaper armani flats lol.
www.chasedakota.blogspot.com
What brand are those shoes?!
I WANT!!!!
http://fashionablecelebs.wordpress.com/
I don't know who she is but I'm going to be honest and say that although I love the contrast of the neon shoes, I think the coat and dress look awful. The dress cuts her off at the biggest part of her calf and the coat makes her look massive (especially as not being able to see her hands)!
Each to their own I guess. But I have to say, I think the cut of the dress is perfect for a woman with curves. And although the coat is over-sized, it looks more effortlessly stylish than frumpy. Style is indeed subjective!
Oh and FashionCelebs, the shoes are Celine x
Oh this outfit is AMAZING, but women need to learn how to dress for their size!!
She has it all wrong. I agree with Jen!
Post a Comment