Nadia


Nadia is the editorial co-coordinator for Madison.com.au, and author of the carefully curated blog Animal Orchestra. She has a strong sense of style that translates in everything she wears. I love Nadia's approach to dark, structured minimalism; it always looks so natural and effortless. And even though the Acne Pistol boots are everywhere I look, I still think they're amazing. Possibly the perfect boot, no?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love her blog, and her style.

Unknown said...

I think I want to BE her in that outfit--totally up my alley in terms of aesthetic. Would love the details of what she's rocking on top there....

And yes, the Acne Pistol is the perfect boot. Though I reckon the Rider Low with it's squared toe is gonna be the next big thing.

Hannah Kimmerle said...

Her layers are perfect!

Also, I love her non-distracting hair/makeup vibe.


And of course, I'm a fan of all black....


http://heytherekid.blogspot.com