Yeh, he looks very well put together in his tailored coat. I like his calm wintery colors and woolly hair. xx from Soleilhttp://sharpthreads.blogspot.com
I love his shoes!
There is a man who is put together. I bet he works in menswear retail! Everything down to his tie pin and watch are beautiful. I applaud him for being so carefully dressed.
Oh wow. What a clean look! So inspirational for my man too... thanks for this!x▲ Farrah @ DISTRIKMODE ▲
he's gorgeous. i love men with personal style, it's so hard to come by.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yeh, he looks very well put together in his tailored coat. I like his calm wintery colors and woolly hair. xx from Soleil
http://sharpthreads.blogspot.com
I love his shoes!
There is a man who is put together. I bet he works in menswear retail! Everything down to his tie pin and watch are beautiful. I applaud him for being so carefully dressed.
Oh wow. What a clean look! So inspirational for my man too... thanks for this!
x
▲ Farrah @ DISTRIKMODE ▲
he's gorgeous. i love men with personal style, it's so hard to come by.
Post a Comment