Amanda works at NW magazine. I've always been draw to that Sass and Bide metal belt - I love the clean and solid shape. I'll pick simplicity over detail, anytime.
I tried on those gorgeous Tony Bianco boots and they were sadly far too small. Seeing someone else pull them off so well makes me feel a little better about it though! Amanda look seriously stunning, love this shot.
8 comments:
Love the skirt and booties! Wouldn't have thought they'd look so good worn together...
I tried on those gorgeous Tony Bianco boots and they were sadly far too small.
Seeing someone else pull them off so well makes me feel a little better about it though!
Amanda look seriously stunning, love this shot.
x
love the mix of the pretty skirt and the great fur!
natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com
thanks for visiting us and makng a comment!
please take the time to follow us back too :)
HERE XXX
Nice skirt! I love it ;)
Is the necklace Sass and Bide as well?
I think I'm in love with the metal accessories!
XO
http://heytherekid.blogspot.com
The necklace is about 10 years old. It used to be part of a halter dress but David Lawrence have an exact version in gold and silver.
Thanks for taking my picture :-) xx
Wow, she did enough of each piece to be outstanding and not look like she tried too hard. Definitley a look I'd replicate. xx from Soleil
http://sharpthreads.blogspot.com
Post a Comment