Candice


Possibly Australia's most prolific street style photographer, it should be no surprise that Candice is the object of my own personal girl crush. Shooting for various Vogue titles and Harper's Bazaar, Candice follows the fashion week circuit capturing the industry's best dressed. Not to mention her enviable style and previous model status; Candice is all kinds of amazing.

6 comments:

Alice Liddell Blog said...

Big love!
I lost my photo of Candice from this day on my old laptop!! :( Sucks so bad.

Unknown said...

Those boots and that dress are so good together! Neon is so hard to pull off and she nailed it.

The PvdH Journal said...

Candice is all kinds of amazing.... as is your blog. I def have a blog crush on you

PvdH -designer and illustrator

www.ThePvdHJournal.com

hannah-rose said...

great shot of candice, I love her obsession with neon (and her collection of celine).

it was so damn good to see you yesterday jessie! i mean it that we should hang. :)

X

Sheela said...

like your blog big woow:)

join me
delasheela.blogspot.com

Sheela said...

Grreeeaat BLOG!!!!!!!!!

Join me
delasheela.blogspot.com