i have a thing for kitsch, vintagey tees. looks crazy good with a textured skirt and blazer. and don't get me started on those heels! lovely!xohttp://bangandbuck.blogspot.com
Awesome look ! Great photo !Kisseswww.mydailyglamour.com
Yes, i love the combination of that femenine skirt, with the shark t shirt!xxMy Fashion Bug
awesome skirt!http://www.ohmydior.org/
Such a gorgeous photo! I'm pretty sure I just about adore everything in it.x
it is unbelievable how well this look works! -fb X
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i have a thing for kitsch, vintagey tees. looks crazy good with a textured skirt and blazer. and don't get me started on those heels! lovely!
xo
http://bangandbuck.blogspot.com
Awesome look ! Great photo !
Kisses
www.mydailyglamour.com
Yes, i love the combination of that femenine skirt, with the shark t shirt!
xx
My Fashion Bug
awesome skirt!
http://www.ohmydior.org/
Such a gorgeous photo! I'm pretty sure I just about adore everything in it.
x
it is unbelievable how well this look works!
-fb X
Post a Comment