Shannon


Shannon is one of the lovely ladies behind Sydney based boutique, Désordre. It's one of those stores which lure you in from a glimpse of beautiful fabrics near the door, only to reveal a haven of carefully curated pieces you can't help but lust over. Featuring predominantly Australian designers, Désordre stocks the perfect combination of downtown cool and feminine chic which I love in a store. It's also where Shannon's amazing Ellery heels are from, although I'm pretty confident these babies were all snapped up long ago.

4 comments:

Nimue said...

nice neutral look, love the studded shoes!

Soleil St. Fleur said...

I'd buy from her shop just because she is dressed stylishly; in those shoes. Slightly shallow but true. xx from Soleil

http://sharpthreads.blogspot.com

Down This Road said...

i want everything she has on..in LOVE! x

http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

Lauren said...

Love the muted tones here and it's an excellent example of the midi-skirt well styled.

The Styleseer
http://styleseer.blogspot.com