When I met Doris months ago she told me about Cold Rock Ice-cream, saying it was all kinds of amazing and that (as an uneducated Kiwi) I needed to try said ice-cream straight away. Somehow it never happened, I've been too busy eating overpriced (but amazing) cupcakes, the best Vietnamese in town and too many pork and chive dumplings. But if it stops raining, this weekend I'll hunt down some Cold Rock and report back.
6 comments:
cold rock is amazing! i like to think that the add on's someone chooses says a lot about their personality, so let us know what you get haha :)
chloe. xx
mydawntilldusk.blogspot.com
the lady seems wise. but whatever you get, it needs some cookie dough in it. serious.
x
http://weardoyouthinkyouregoing.blogspot.com/
hey miss jessie! was fab seeing you at door121 ;-)
love this photo! the whole mood that you captured with the dark blue hues.
XXX
Love this outfit, especially the great jacket!
The Styleseer
http://styleseer.blogspot.com
I need her shoes! Such a great shot, love her neutral pieces set against the equally neutral background, makes the blue elements pop beautifully. xx
p.s. On the subject of ice cream, seriously THE best I've ever had is from Movenpick - not sure how many there are in Aus, but we have two in Brisbane so suurely you guys would have some. It's Swiss and it's delish! :)
You MUST try cold rock soon! So good! White Choc Ice Cream with Cookie dough and Jaffas! Nom Nom
Post a Comment