Courtney from Incu
Chris from Incu
Kristy from Alpha60
Gian from Incu
When The Galeries asked me to shoot my creative space, they figured I may as well seal the deal by coming down and shooting some street style too. Home to a number of amazing stores (including the best book store in the city, Kinokuniya) I convinced some of the staff to come outside and jump around a bit. Literally.




15 comments:
did you give them all a redbull beforehand? i was staring at that first photo for ages as i couldn't believe that she looked so perfect but was obviously floating! love these shots!
x
http://weardoyouthinkyouregoing.blogspot.com/
did you give them all a redbull beforehand? i was staring at that first photo for ages as i couldn't believe that she looked so perfect but was obviously floating! love these shots!
x
http://weardoyouthinkyouregoing.blogspot.com/
Very cute! Really loving your street snaps Jessie. You should definitely keep thinking about a tattoo ;)
Kym.
great snaps loving the movement :) xx
♥ A fox that meows http://rochellefox.blogspot.com/
these are fantastic! they all look like they're levitating and they're dressed impeccably. I agree with you about kinokuniya hahaha
annie
WEMAKEPLANS
Did you find out where Kristy got her shoes from?
They are amazing.
Great leaping jumps and fashion post
www.rawfashionmagazine.com
Every single photo in this post made me smile. So fun!
Great idea! I'm sure that they all have lots of fun jumping in front of the camera.
See you :)
Great idea, great photos!
Hi there! i love your blog!
Just stopping in to say that I gave you a blog award! it's here:
http://consumerismkilledmysoul.blogspot.com/2011/08/one-lovely-blog-award.html
Keep on bloggin' :)
I love the jumping shots!!
xx S
great! love love kristy's shoes!!
so cute! They look perfect levitating x
This is amazing! Beautifully captured, Jessie!!
xx
Post a Comment