In Pink




If you had told me a few years ago (in the height of the fluro phase when bright jeans and a slogan tee were de rigueur for anyone age 14-18) that I would one day be sporting bright pink skinnies I would have scoffed in your general direction. Look at me now. I love that although they are almost offensively bright, they require no effort to just pull on and walk out the door. By far the easiest way to inject colour into my predominately monochrome wardrobe. The tee is by Bassike, which I pretty much live in. It's the ultimate shade of grey marl and the organic cotton slouches perfectly.

9 comments:

Alicia - Sea Of Ghosts said...

I really love this look! My penchant for pink is beginning to worry the fuck outta me, ahahaha! Love the shoes too. Zara in Melbourne is sold out in my size :( I hope they get more in!

x

elena nikolaevna said...

im pink addict! and i simply adore those shoes....

Laura said...

Haha, I have the same with a lot of trends :)

I love your jeans, this is a really great outfit!

xxx
Laura

http://the-shoe-issue.blogspot.com

Kaitlyn Ham said...

Ah, gorgeous girl!! I'm totally having the same trend crisis - just purchased a skirt in this exact colour. Never thought I'd see the day!! x

http://modernlegacy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I adore the oh so architectural shoe, the perfect courts are hard to find!

Cakes

cakesandshakes.wordpress.com

Olya said...

Love the Look! It can be worn with hills or flats it will still look simply chick! xo

cecylia said...

Jessie where are your heels from? Love those jeans on you! Thanks for liking my blog- hubby made it (you met him at Rosemount :)

Style Stars said...

i loveee her pink jeans. i must buy some..

Unknown said...

What brand are those amazing jeans? It's good to see YOU on your blog a bit :) you have lovely simple style judging by this pic!

xx S