My lovely friend Sara of Harper and Harley looking her usual flawless self in an amazing pair of printed Zimmerman pants. I love the black and white print; bold enough to stand out but not so crazy that they are hard to pull off!
Ohh my gosh those pants! I feel like anyone other than Daria Werbowy would have such a difficult time pulling off such an eye-catching pattern in that material, so kudos to your gorgeous friend for looking so rad in them!
15 comments:
Ohh my gosh those pants! I feel like anyone other than Daria Werbowy would have such a difficult time pulling off such an eye-catching pattern in that material, so kudos to your gorgeous friend for looking so rad in them!
Katie
www.galacticnoise.com
She's a babe. Love her! x
Her style is awesome, and the best is that she looks naturaly in fashion :)
See you cutie!
love her jumper~! =)
x
twee
Join our Jeffrey Campbell Lita Giveaway
www.EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com
SHOP Ezzentric Topz
lovely outifit! i love her top!
Very cool look. I really love the slouchy sweater. It's perfect with the bold slim pants.
The Styleseer
http://styleseer.blogspot.com
she's incredible.
i L O V E that sweater.
i mean, really, i love the whole combo! x.
wow, absolutely fantastic pants! FAB outfit!
Rianna xxxx
love her hair and glasses! xx
http://balletme.blogspot.com/
loove the bag and jumper!
gorgeous post
www.geenafashion.blogspot.com
Oh, Sara looks just so effortlessly chic.
I seriously can't get over how gorgeous your photos are!
x
j'adore!!!
The ensemble is perfection and Sara translates so beautifully to camera. She's made me smile.
I love her. What a babe.
you're totally right about the print... and everything else about her is so nice, too... including herself.
xoxo
agnes / iiiinspired
Lovely outfit :)
Post a Comment