Great makeup!
She's lovely!xoxo
I agree with you on the preppy school boy style. Everything pulls the look so well. It's feminine with a chic essence.- J. Choudhury
I agree, socks over tights is not easy to pull off. I'm a little surprised I like it, but I do!The Styleseerhttp://styleseer.blogspot.com
i love nz and i adore nz girls they really push fashion xx A Fox That Meows ♥
My favourite thing about the outfit are those school shoes - no faffing around with loafers, straight in with the actual men's shoes!Cakeshttp://www.cakesandshakes.wordpress.com
I love her style! XXhttp://balletme.blogspot.com/
She definatley pulls off the socks over tights. Not many people can do that!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great makeup!
She's lovely!
xoxo
I agree with you on the preppy school boy style. Everything pulls the look so well. It's feminine with a chic essence.
- J. Choudhury
I agree, socks over tights is not easy to pull off. I'm a little surprised I like it, but I do!
The Styleseer
http://styleseer.blogspot.com
i love nz and i adore nz girls they really push fashion xx A Fox That Meows ♥
My favourite thing about the outfit are those school shoes - no faffing around with loafers, straight in with the actual men's shoes!
Cakes
http://www.cakesandshakes.wordpress.com
I love her style! XX
http://balletme.blogspot.com/
She definatley pulls off the socks over tights. Not many people can do that!
Post a Comment