Based on the concept of their current exhibition 'Where&What', The Galeries asked me to photograph inside my creative space. Although nowhere near as dreamy as some of the places featured in the exhibition, I did have a lot of fun shooting my creative lair. Particularly because we only moved in a few weeks ago, and this is the result of many days of unpacking, sorting and decorating.
Satisfy your voyeuristic tendencies (if you live in Sydney) and check out the very cool 'Where&What' exhibition. Documenting the art of creating art, it takes you inside some pretty incredible creatives spaces one can only wish were their own. 'Where&What' is currently running at The Galeries until Friday 12th August. Get there. Because really, who doesn't love stealing a glance into the lives of others?










12 comments:
I love the pearls draped around your wooden dummy :) Amazing space Jess!
ohh Jessie your humble abode is just divine!! love how you've captured it all! xx
http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/
Sounds like an exhibit I'd love to see, though can't (location). The exhibit of your creative space is cool enough! And I like the garden/patio/table scene! xx from Soleil
http://sharpthreads.blogspot.com
love it! may i ask where the "c'est la vie mon ami" print was found? i really like it.
love it! may i ask where the "c'est la vie mon ami" print was found? i really like it.
I love your space! I think I know that street roughly as I'm always walking around that area and think all the house are divine!
I love your space! I think I know that street roughly as I'm always walking around that area and think all the house are divine!
Love the graphics on the mantle.
Definitely going to check it out.
x Maybel
feltandmaybel.tumblr.com
Wow for living in Sydney for such a short time you've picked up some fantastic pieces! Love the epic tea collection :)
I would never refuse to have this as a workplace! If you have room left over so let me know haha
XXX
Moandka.blogspot.com
luuuuvin' your blog! hits the spot x
LOVE that "for like, ever" poster. I desperately want one!
Post a Comment