Amy


It may sound strange, but I was excited by the fact Amy is a psychologist. I find I'm often drawn to similar types of people (generally those with an interest in fashion) so it's always great to speak with someone who works in a field which I don't know a huge amount about. Above all else I seek people with a sense of style and charsima, but it's sort of a bonus when they don't work in fashion.

4 comments:

Cecylia said...

she is so Frenchy :D

Natalie Leung said...

I love her jacket! Its a nice colour!

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

A Fox That Meows said...

so true nice to see someone not in the industry rocking there own personal style xx A Fox That Meows ♥

Meet Me On The Streets said...

Good point.. either fashion or retail or anything 'creative'. We also like it when their job surprises you. Are you in the fashion industry too, Jessie?