1980s all over again! Love her red sweater.The Styleseerhttp://styleseer.blogspot.com
Oh my so in love with the jumper. And she is just gorgeous as always.x
absolutely loving her jumper
The pants do look crazily comfortable, but I'm not so sure about the shoes!! I like the look of them, but comfort? hmmm :Pxx S
There's something fire-hot about this girl & her style. Drapey & loose clothing don't hide anything when it comes to her. xx from Soleilhttp://sharpthreads.blogspot.com
pleasant surprise! so very classy - obsessing over those pants... x
If she had a blog I would FOLLOW her immediately!!http://www.tittyferandampleforth.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
7 comments:
1980s all over again! Love her red sweater.
The Styleseer
http://styleseer.blogspot.com
Oh my so in love with the jumper. And she is just gorgeous as always.x
absolutely loving her jumper
The pants do look crazily comfortable, but I'm not so sure about the shoes!! I like the look of them, but comfort? hmmm :P
xx S
There's something fire-hot about this girl & her style. Drapey & loose clothing don't hide anything when it comes to her. xx from Soleil
http://sharpthreads.blogspot.com
pleasant surprise! so very classy - obsessing over those pants... x
If she had a blog I would FOLLOW her immediately!!
http://www.tittyferandampleforth.blogspot.com
Post a Comment