Maria is a florist. How perfect is her T by Wang jumper, I love the easy slouch and side slits. Such a simple, effortless style, I'll never get sick of a good knit!
wow, firstly, I love knits. (I wish I could wear them in the Australian sun too... okay I wouldn't really wish that). and secondly, her elegance and simplicity epitomises (the down to earth version) of Alexander Wang, so I guess I can just stop trying and go back to rolling around with my five cats now.
GREAT monotone look, and yes, this is a perfect knit, I am somewhat obsessed by high quality wool, merino, cashmere, baby camel.... makes the cold season bearable!!
Ugh.. I LOVE this jumper so much. I seriously wanted it so badly, but now I can't justify is because of our stupid Brisbane weather and only having 5 minutes of winter here.
9 comments:
wow, firstly, I love knits. (I wish I could wear them in the Australian sun too... okay I wouldn't really wish that). and secondly, her elegance and simplicity epitomises (the down to earth version) of Alexander Wang, so I guess I can just stop trying and go back to rolling around with my five cats now.
I love knits, they are a staple in anyone's wardrobe. Maria looks so stylish and perfect.
GREAT monotone look, and yes, this is a perfect knit, I am somewhat obsessed by high quality wool, merino, cashmere, baby camel.... makes the cold season bearable!!
Cakes
http://www.cakesandshakes.wordpress.com
re knits: neither. i have recently developed that little obsesh! she looks fab, so effortless.
xo
Bang & Buck
i love the jumper, simple yet chic and she looks stunning.
I've been pining after that A Wang knit, even though I could never afford it on my Uni student budget.
Loving her outfit nonetheless though and her hair is just the cherry on the cake!
Nicole
http://confidentliar.blogspot.com
x
we love your outfit really cool
Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
first jumper I've seen that actually really caught my interest great look
www.alittleweirdom.blogspot.com
Ugh.. I LOVE this jumper so much. I seriously wanted it so badly, but now I can't justify is because of our stupid Brisbane weather and only having 5 minutes of winter here.
http://socialemissions.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment