Natalie


This is what I would call the perfect maxi; delicate pleats, beautiful fabric (which falls at the right length) and the most amazing colour. I'm looking forward to pulling out my maxi's this summer, I recently brought one which has a thigh high cut out - ideal when the sun is out in full force like it was yesterday!

This shot was taken for the Westfield Street File which you can check out at Pedestrian here.

9 comments:

Kaitlyn Ham said...

Oh I love this colour, such a fresh take on the classic pleat maxi. Great shot lovely xx

http://modernlegacy.blogspot.com

Nora said...

That is such a great outfit for Sydney yesterday! It was so hot and I was contemplating between skirts and pants and omg this is a great example of the inbetween! I'm still not sure I can pull these off because of my height though!

Nora
Nora Finds

A Fox That Meows said...

totally agree and the green makes it all that more amazing xx A Fox That Meows ♥

Lauren said...

Love the green/black/white combination and I do hope long pleated skirts stay in style for a while.

The Styleseer
http://styleseer.blogspot.com

Sick by Trend said...

love her style! Nice blog, I'm following

Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

xx

Have a great weekend :)

www.sickbytrend.com

yiqin; said...

that green skirt is AMAZING

Sarah Mendelsohn said...

loveeee the green skirt

Anonymous said...

WOWZA. I think I have to agree with you hun ^_^ That is one beauuuutiful maxi. The colour is just insanely gorgeous! I want! lol ^_^

Eeli

Unknown said...

Thigh high cut outs just make me scared of random tan lines haha!! Love this green one!

xx S