My lovely friend Caz on the way to Bondi a couple weeks back after a delicious brunch at Bills. It was my first time at the one in Woollahra (Bills has three locations in Sydney as well as Japan), and damn it was good. Although I'm sure I'm not offering any pearls of wisdom to locals, it's hardly a well kept secret. And how great are Caz's ripped white jeans for a lazy Sunday? White is the perfect shade of denim for summer, so fresh and light!

2 comments:
I love the ripped white denim!
I have a pair of white jeans that are too tight around the knee and someone suggested ripping them the other day but I was a little hesitant. Until now of course!
I think I'm going to have to give it a try.
Nicole
http://confidentliar.blogspot.com
x
I'm definitely a fan of the ripped jeans and white for summer. What she's doing in this photo is a must do for me! xx from Soleil
http://sharpthreads.blogspot.com
Post a Comment