Jess of Tuula looking a total babe in snakeskin pants, thanks to her amazingly long legs! I have those Zara cut-out heels, and man are they uncomfortable. To the point of unbearable. I only have one friend who says she can walk in them (after months of wearing them in), although I'm yet to see this happening in action. These shoes are so sexy, but walking with a faint limp (me, not Jess) just looks ridiculous.

7 comments:
Im sooooo glad to hear you say those shoes are uncomfortable! I know that sounds terrible but I only say that because I've seen them everywhere and have wanted them for so long (I live in Perth, so no Zara for us). So instead, I bought some Witchery cut-out points and they are UNBEARABLE! Im just glad Im not the only one tottering about in uncomfortable cut-outs haha
http://ficklesense.blogspot.com/
ahh. this outfit. I'm in love.
melavond.blogspot.com
Gosh, those pants look amazing! I have these Zara heels and find them really comfy! I must be very lucky : )
x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
great outfit. i know the feeling of fab shoes that kill!!
www.herpersona.blogspot.com
www.herpersona.blogspot.com
Even though they sound like bone-breaking agony, I really want to snag a pair of those heels! I guess we've got to suffer to look beautiful, haha!
She is rocking those snakeskin pants!
total babe is right! she effortlessly integrated so many different styles here, loving the strong shoulder blazer + fringe bag combo. chic chic chic! xx www.theleatherweather.com
Post a Comment