Love the mismatched-yet-totally-cohesive look of the bold skirt with the gold mesh top and black leather. You always catch the best angles and aspects of an outfit, and that light is beautiful x
WOW, she looks amazing and that leaner jacket with that skirt is just flawless on her. I would love it if you checked out my blog, I have interesting fashion posts you might love to read.
6 comments:
LOVE her skirt- pretty sure it's Manning Cartell :D
Pip is such a babe! I'm particularly loving that jacket on her.
Love the mismatched-yet-totally-cohesive look of the bold skirt with the gold mesh top and black leather. You always catch the best angles and aspects of an outfit, and that light is beautiful x
http://modernlegacy.blogspot.com
I agree. I love the unexpected combination of painterly skirt, mesh top, and black leather jacket.
The Styleseer
http://styleseer.blogspot.com
WOW, she looks amazing and that leaner jacket with that skirt is just flawless on her. I would love it if you checked out my blog, I have interesting fashion posts you might love to read.
www.thegirlinredheels.com
Gosh she really is looking stunning isnt she? Everything about this outfit I adore and have saved in my insirations folder teehee. Thankyouuuuu
Eeli xx
Post a Comment