Billy and Jono work at Bassike, which took them to New Zealand last week to sell the winter range.
Bassike (pronounced basic) taps into the necessary but often forgotten niche of simple wardrobe staples. It's no lie when I say their organic cotton tees and jersey knits are second to none. I'm pretty happy that as Bassike has grown, so too have their offerings. On top of their core everyday items Bassike now has two additional lines; Bassike Premium, a luxurious capsule collection featuring leather and suede, plus their ready-to-wear collection. For me, their simple, slightly nonchalant approach couldn't be more appealing.
You can check out Bassike's collections here.

2 comments:
Loving this shot Jessie.. It is also a look that I would definitely wear it.
Ps. obsessed with billy's top.
LOx
i love bassike. to work for them would be amazing. bassike turns casual pieces into masterpieces...these lads look fab in there bassikes (basics)...lol
xx
Post a Comment