Chanelle is moving to New York after she finishes her studies this month. She's also the third person I've photographed lately who has mentioned NY - I need to get there!
Oh I want to go to NY soon too! I've been watchin a new HBO tv series called 'How To Make It In America', it shows alot of the culture/mood of downtown NY.
Love her shoes, they remind me of Proenza Schouler xx
6 comments:
Oh I want to go to NY soon too! I've been watchin a new HBO tv series called 'How To Make It In America', it shows alot of the culture/mood of downtown NY.
Love her shoes, they remind me of Proenza Schouler xx
Me too! NY + SF are on my wishlist to go to places, amongst several others... need to do a target timeline now ;)
Loving the real down-to-earth and stories behind your style photos, I assume you meet them on the street? That is awesome if so!
xx
those shoes are BOMB. i love them!!
xx
I've been to NY before I'd love to go back again though. I love the blue sandals they're super cool!
www.arashmazinani.com
Good luck on her studies in NY..
She looks great in blue tho. Great shots Jessie
LOx
so cute, love it!!!
Post a Comment