Alicia



Alicia is a Melbourne based jewellery designer, and creator of Sea of Ghosts - a beautiful blog which explores dark, alternative aesthetics. Her monochrome combination is heavenly, particularity in the delicate afternoon light. I love how she's toughened up her soft white dress with black accessories, staying true to her dark, whimsical style. And how amazing is Alicia's Alexander Wang bag, I love the detailing of the leather straps - and it's pretty much the perfect size! Such a refreshing change from the cliched bucket bag.

6 comments:

Nicci St. Bruce said...

Fuck college.Bag= new life goal.

annie said...

ahh i've seen this bag before. still lusting. with the rest of her outfit, everything looks perfect as if she was born wearing it all...
the belt with the sheer dress does it for me.

WEMAKEPLANS

Soleil St. Fleur said...

I love the combo of black, strappy tough with nude, soft and sheer. Love her style all the way. xx from Soleil

http://sharpthreads.blogspot.com

Kaitlin said...

she's gorgeous

chelsea lee said...

perfection!

Georgy said...

Very nice dress..lovely!