I love the simplicity of the one-piece, and Kate's is perfectly elegant and grown up. The fabric drapes so beautifully, it has more of an evening feel than what you might usually associate with a one-piece. And her leather and velvet Gucci sandals finish off the look impeccably. Such a good alternative to the tiresome black dress.

8 comments:
oh i love this so much! x
Actually I do not like one-pieces, but this outfit was really nice and I agree, the shoes did it indeed!
Elegant is the word!
x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
stunning!!!!
xx
http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/
She a babe.
http://fashionablecelebs.wordpress.com/
Lovely pic. I ADORE the neckline of this outfit - makes me think - could I do this myself?? haha xx
such a beautiful and sophisticated look. love the gold! her hair is stunning too!
loving your blog. ive read pretty much every post! so happy i found it. im following x
Does anyone know where this jumpsuit is from?
Post a Comment