Kate


Kate is the Fashion Editor for the Sun Herald in Sydney. She has polished perfection down to a fine art; immaculate and delicately feminine. Kate's leather pants are pretty much the perfect pair - matte and fitted without being too tight. I love the contrast of the slim cut leather and boxy fur, it's such a great silhouette for winter.

Although I'm not keen to wage in on the fur debate, I have to say I've got no problem with faux fur. I have two vintage faux furs I picked up in Wellington years ago, and I love them to bits. It may disgust my boyfriend, but there's something about faux fur that's so instantly chic. Not to mention warm, comfortable and effortless.

9 comments:

SH said...

I love me some faux fur! So snuggly and warm. Kate = great.

Soleil St. Fleur said...

She certainly looks the part and I totally agree re: fur. xx from Soleil

http://sharpthreads.blogspot.com

Down This Road said...

she always looks amazing!! love love her style!

xx
http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

Unknown said...

Wow seriously amazing!!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Her shoes are immense. x hivenn

Basilia said...

I remember seeing her for the first time sitting across from me front row during RAFW - she is perfection.

xx Baz

Anonymous said...

She always looks amazing.

http://fashionablecelebs.wordpress.com/

rich girls. said...

i'm always a big fan of her style.
love the colours in the fur. x.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Kate Waterhouse (one of my many girl crushes), looking as fabulous as ever!