Rebekka is a photographer. Even though her outfit is relatively simple, she looks so striking! Rebekka's Ellery cat eye sunglasses and tangerine lipstick are perfection. And her long straight hair is amazing, it frames her face so beautifully. My hair stops in it's tracks when it hits my shoulders, so I always notice girls with long, healthy hair. In the least creepy way, of course.

8 comments:
Rebekka should also be a model. She's Stunning!!
thisiswhati’dwear
Gorgoeus picture
ditto that. my hair does the same thing. so annoying. love her lippy colour, am doing the same with my nails at present.
- simplystylishmom.com
Her lips and sunglasses look so chic! I really like this.
I love her hair. That's it I am growing my hair out.
http://fashionablecelebs.wordpress.com/
i want her silky top! looks so comfortable!
she is simply stunning; in that 50's brigitte bardot way. :)
i love this picture! your sunglasses are incredible.
Post a Comment