Meg



Fashion editor of Vogue Australia, Meg has an innate sense of style that no-one can touch. She manages to pair eclectic prints, colours, textures and a perfectly manicured pink bob without looking contrived or confused. Although at first glance it seems like there's a lot going on, there's an element of simplicity in Meg's outfit that I love. And those Prada brogues look as though they were made for her.

4 comments:

Kaitlyn Ham said...

Ha, as soon as I saw the top of her head I knew who it must have been. She's just too awesome for words. Great shot x

harbourmaster said...

Hands down my favourite person in Australian fashion. If you're game to do pink hair at Vogue, you have my utmost respect.

Claire M. said...

Nice pink hair! The shoes looks so amazing too ;)

mar said...

no one feels like the brogues are too big for her?
anyways, i like the style, she looks gooooood!!
:)