I love that orange watch.
I love that Sass & Bide belt!<3
Gorgeous details!! Love the necklaces in the bottom photo!invasionista
love love!! the pamela love necklace and sass & bide belt...amaze!xhttp://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/
love these details xhttp://caityj-says.blogspot.com
Great shots. I love that there are subtle details in these photos that one would normally miss when looking at a full-body shot of an outfit.
the small details in these are stunning,also, thankyou for your lovely comment www.geenafashion.blogspot.com
Detail shots are my favourite! Number 1 is my favourite!!!Hope you are well lovely!Luv, Friend in Fashionx
I love these photos!Even more, I love the accessories trends going around these days..http://heytherekid.blogspot.com
I DIE FOR THAT BELT !!!!!!!
who is that girl with metallic belt?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I love that orange watch.
I love that Sass & Bide belt!
<3
Gorgeous details!! Love the necklaces in the bottom photo!
invasionista
love love!! the pamela love necklace and sass & bide belt...amaze!x
http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/
love these details x
http://caityj-says.blogspot.com
Great shots. I love that there are subtle details in these photos that one would normally miss when looking at a full-body shot of an outfit.
the small details in these are stunning,
also, thankyou for your lovely comment
www.geenafashion.blogspot.com
Detail shots are my favourite! Number 1 is my favourite!!!
Hope you are well lovely!
Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x
I love these photos!
Even more, I love the accessories trends going around these days..
http://heytherekid.blogspot.com
I DIE FOR THAT BELT !!!!!!!
who is that girl with metallic belt?
Post a Comment