Millie



I love the unpredictability of this look; the bright colours, Mille's knee high socks and t-bar sandals - it's so playful and eclectic. I also love that she paired it with a classic trench, toning down (just a little) what is essentially a bold outfit. And how good is that horse motif? Again, so unexpected!

8 comments:

Vulette said...

So cute and summery. Wish I had the guts to wear something as quirky-cool as this. I love this kind of street style, actual individual style. Not the overdone cliche of cut-off denim shorts etc.

Vulette x

* said...

reminds me instantly of all those movies set in 1960's Britain that have come out recently, An Education and Made in Dagenham spring to mind.
x
http://weardoyouthinkyouregoing.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

Interesting look - quirky and colorful. I love her trench coat!

The Styleseer
http://styleseer.blogspot.com

Alice Liddell Blog said...

The horses are so Dali-esque! Awesome.

Lublyou said...

great dress

nicole said...

Oh my goodness, I work with Millie as an intern at Sara Phillips!
She honestly dresses this well every single day.

Nicole
http://confidentliar.blogspot.com
x

Unknown said...

Oh I really like how bright this outfit is.

Vanessa said...

Wow, I love this dress - the elongated legs remind me of Dali's paintings.

Vanessa