Shelby





I met Shelby briefly at RAFW earlier this year and was instantly taken by her charisma and boyish style. She was more than happy to give me a few moments of her time (and energy) to get good shot, which was even more impressive considering she had just arrived from the U.S, was jet-lagged and had a full day of work ahead of her. 

Have you ever seen a shirt buttoned only at the top before? It's almost like it wasn't intentional, yet looks kind of cool as well. Either way, it works with Shelby's casual, masculine style.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Her boyish style and dark looks kind of echo Patti Smith. Very cool!

The Styleseer
http://styleseer.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I really like this look.

Social Emissions said...

Not just anyone can pull off a boyish look and this girl does an awesome job of it. I particularly like the fact she looks so fresh faced and wears little make up. Her jacket is fantastic as well.

Thanks so much for your comment. I have added you to my top Aussie blog loves on my side bar too x

http://socialemissions.blogspot.com/

Down This Road said...

she looks super cool!

http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

sheppph said...

i button up alot of my nom*d jackets only at the top. its just a different way of adding a collar to those of us that need one and still showing off what you are wearing underneath :)